Saturday’s sport is UTSA’s annual “Orange Out” and followers are inspired to put on orange to point out their help for the Roadrunners.
UTSA ROADRUNNERS MOBILE APP
Keep linked to your favourite groups with UTSA Roadrunners, the official cell app of UTSA Athletics, powered by SIDEARM Sports activities. That includes real-time information alerts, schedules, unique multimedia content material, sport day particulars and extra, the brand new UTSA Roadrunners app is free and appropriate with each iOS and Android units.
By the app, UTSA followers will take pleasure in a personalised cell expertise with the power to handle tickets, store for official UTSA Athletics merchandise and obtain breaking information and rating notifications for the groups they comply with. The app is designed with a user-friendly interface that integrates with goUTSA.com to carry the newest UTSA Athletics digital content material proper to your fingertips. Moreover, it contains hyperlinks to video and audio streams of reside video games, in-game stats, and group social media feeds.
To obtain the app to your smartphone or pill, go to the App Store or Google Play and seek for “UTSA Roadrunners.”
Tickets are on sale by calling or texting 210-458-UTSA (8872) or visiting ticketmaster.com. UTSA has transitioned to digital tickets by the Account Manager.
All college students presently enrolled at UTSA are eligible totally free admission to all house football video games. UTSA college students might buy as much as 4 visitor tickets for pupil part seating.
For walk-up gross sales, the Alamodome Southwest Field Workplace will open at 10 a.m. Saturday and all different Alamodome field places of work will open at midday. Customer support home windows are positioned on the Northeast and Southeast field places of work.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
The Alamodome Clear Bag Policy is in impact all season.
Please enter the stadium early to keep away from lengthy traces. Doorways open to the general public at 1 p.m.
Pace lanes can be obtainable at safety checkpoints for these with no luggage. Please have your keys, cellphone and pockets out earlier than attending to the scanners.
Please have your tickets out or loaded in your cellphone with the display screen brightness turned all the best way up earlier than reaching the doorways.
Scholar seating is basic admission inside Sections 122-131. To accommodate elevated pupil attendance, Sections 220-226 on the Membership Stage can be open for pupil basic admission seating. The Spirit of San Antonio band will occupy Sections 127-128.
Parking in Alamodome Tons A, B and C is proscribed to followers who have already got bought permits. A restricted variety of disabled parking areas can be found on a first-come, first-served foundation. Alamodome Tons A, B and C will open at 8 a.m. for individuals who have legitimate parking passes. Please do NOT enter the tons prior to eight a.m. or workers will ask you to vacate your spot(s) and re-enter as soon as the tons are open. There are a number of paid public parking tons within the basic neighborhood of the Alamodome.
Alamodome parking tons will open at 8 a.m. Saturday. For extra info and Metropolis of San Antonio tailgating tips, please go to goutsa.com.
The drop-off and pick-up location for rideshare customers is positioned in Parking Lot D subsequent to the Henry B. Gonzalez Conference Heart on the nook of Montana Road and Tower of Americas Method.
VIA has announced that it will serve UTSA home football games. VIA’s Park & Trip Service is handy and reasonably priced with roundtrip journey to the Alamodome for simply $2.60. Service to all UTSA house video games can be supplied from the Crossroads Park & Ride, starting three hours earlier than sport time, and return service will run for one hour after every sport.
The Park & Trip fare is $1.30 every method with discounted fares obtainable for kids, seniors, college students, and active-duty army. Pre-purchase tickets on VIA’s goMobile+ app, obtainable to obtain free on Apple and Android units. Money and bank cards are accepted on sport day on the Crossroads Park & Trip location.
UTSA college students can use their U-Pass for service to the sport. VIAtrans prospects and youngsters beneath age 5 trip free. VIA bus passes aren’t legitimate for this service. VIA’s Day Move, 7-Day Move, and 31-Day Move are legitimate for Particular Occasion Service.
UTSA STUDENT TRANSPORTATION
College students and their company might park on the UTSA Predominant Campus and catch a UTSA shuttle to the sport on the North Paseo Bus Oval, simply exterior of the North Paseo Constructing. Shuttles will start service to the Alamodome at 11:30 a.m. The final shuttle to the sport will depart campus at 2 p.m. College students can be dropped off and picked up on the Robert Thompson Transit Station on the Alamodome. Buses will start return service again to UTSA initially of the fourth quarter and the final shuttle bus from the Alamodome will depart one hour after the top of the sport.
GAME DAY EXPERIENCE
Situated within the H-E-B Plaza and VIA Bridge on the north aspect of the Alamodome, Rowdy City opens at 11:30 a.m. and is totally free for all UTSA followers to participate in pregame festivities, which embrace:
• The primary hour of the Credit score Human Pregame Radio Present with Andy Everett will air reside on Ticket 760 AM from Rowdy City starting at 12:30 p.m. UTSA Athletics Director Lisa Campos can be a visitor on the present at 1 p.m.
• Spirit Stroll will happen at 12:15 p.m. Be a part of UTSA head football coach Jeff Traylor and the football group as they stroll from Cherry Road down Roadrunner Alley, which is positioned between parking tons B and C. Rowdy the Roadrunner, UTSA Cheer and the Spirit of San Antonio marching band welcome the group as they stroll alongside the trail and into the Alamodome previous to the sport.
• Followers should buy the newest UTSA attire and equipment from Rowdy Campus Retailer, which can be arrange in Lot B close to Roadrunner Alley. Merchandise gross sales counters are additionally positioned contained in the Alamodome on the Plaza Stage concourses close to part 106 and 118.
• The UTSA Scholar Indoor Tailgate is the gathering spot for UTSA college students contained in the Alamodome on sport day. Free meals and beverage can be obtainable (whereas provides final). Door prizes could also be supplied. The UTSA Scholar Indoor Tailgate is open from 1 to 2:30 p.m. within the Multipurpose Room on the north finish of Stage 1. College students might entry the Scholar Indoor Tailgate instantly throughout the road from the shuttle drop off location exterior the north finish of the Alamodome.
• Roadrunner Nation Tailgate hosted by the UTSA Alumni Affiliation will run from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Hoefgen Parking Lot positioned at 499 Hoefgen Avenue in St. Paul Sq.. The tailgate is open to anybody and isn’t restricted to UTSA Alumni Affiliation members. To buy tickets, please go to https://www.utsa.edu/alumni/events-programs/Tailgate.html.
Saturday’s sport can be televised on Stadium (KMYSDT 35.3 within the San Antonio space). The competition will air reside on Ticket 760 AM within the San Antonio space and on SiriusXM app channel 982. The pregame present will start at 12:30 p.m. Central time and there can be a 45-minute postgame present. The radio broadcast additionally will be heard on-line at Ticket760.com and through the iHeartRadio and The Varsity Network apps.